Thursday 31 January 2013

Colour Scheme Ideas





            For my colour schemes I tried to find a variety that would fit my magazine. At first i experimented with pinks and purples, however i feel that this would limit my audience to mainly females - whereas i wanted to produce a magazine that appealed to the both sexes. I likes the idea of using a black and grey, along with the colour - but i feel that this would make the magazine too dark and give me less of a contrast to work with. I would have liked to use the traditional colours of black, white and red, but i feel like this is over used and would make my magazine stand out less among others. Therefore I have decided to go with black, white and blue as I feel that the colours will apply to both males and females, as well as suitable to use alongside many cover stars for my magazine.

1 comment:

  1. A good analysis.Make sure you pay attention to the existing titles within the genre. Take into account what they do and incorporate some of the ideas into your own design.

    ReplyDelete